The weak link in every company's security policy isn't what you think.
That's the percentage of data breaches research from CompTIA attributed to some form of human error.
Even the best, most cutting edge security strategy supported by great technology can be subject to a data breach when users fall for phishing scams 0r IT staff don't follow policies and procedures. "Human error" is as much or more of a danger than un-patched software.
How do you overcome this issue? Security training.
At Coordinated, we work with you to round out your security strategy with user training. Our goal is to provide you the resources you need to stay proactive about your security.
How We Help
We’ll educate and train your team to spot security threats and prevent breaches. We do this by training your whole team on:
- Recognizing malware and other viruses
- Password best practices (Hint: Stop using default passwords!)
- Limiting network access
- Who to contact about potential threats
Like so many of the other services we provide, the way that Coordinated puts the customer first, always, is by making sure that we don’t make more money from your problems than we do by providing proactive solutions. We find that with a little education, we can help ensure that you won’t have to call on us in the wake of a major security breach.
If you're ready to get started with a few security tips, take a look at the following blog posts:
- To Open or Not to Open an Email - Avoid Letting a Virus Into Your Office With This Phishing Email Decision Tree
- Six Simple Ways to Improve Your Cybersecurity
- Hackers Are Lazy - Why Are You Making Life Easy for Them?
- Some Day Your Nigerian Prince Will Come - 9 Simple Tips to Dodge Phishing Emails
- Information Security Isn't Only About Your Network - 4 Common Physical Security Risks (and How to Prevent Them)
Additional IT Services
Coordinated has other IT Managed Services to help optimize your network. Explore the entire suite of IT Services:
Or contact Coordinated to start a conversation and get guidance on your technology plan!