You’ll always have the supplies you need to keep your document imaging equipment running at peak efficiency when you use Coordinated Business Systems’ supplies program. Additionally, we want to help you make good decisions about your printer supplies, from avoiding scams to making positive choices for the planet.
Use this page as a resource for all your printer supply needs.
CartridgePlus™ is a Coordinated Managed Print Services program that reduces the frustration and investment associated with copier and printer cartridge inventory. CartridgePlus™ allows businesses to save money on printing costs through the convenience of paying only for the cartridges used.
Features of CartridgePlus™
- Free printer service
- 4-hour response time
- Same day shipping for laser cartridges
- One local vendor accountability
- "Green" recycling initiative
Responsible Recycling offers your organization a full-service recycling solution for your supplies and is the environmentally-friendly way to dispose of your empty cartridges.
Features of Responsible Recycling
- FREE and easy-to-use
- Recycle all brands of empty printer cartridges including original HP, Brother, and Lexmark, as well as used cartridges from other manufacturers
- Download prepaid shipping labels
By reducing the waste stream and keeping cartridges out of landfills, you're making an environmentally preferable choice. So, start recycling today by using Coordinated Business Systems’ recycling program.
Avoiding Toner Pirates
Toner pirates have been around for many years and don’t seem to be going anywhere.
What is a Toner Pirate?
Toner pirates call you saying they are affiliated with the company you order your copier and printer supplies from, and they are calling to warn you that toner prices are about to increase dramatically. They suggest buying more toner before those higher prices go into effect. What happens next? You receive low-grade toner cartridges and an invoice for more than you would typically pay. And to top it off, if you return the toner cartridges, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
3 Steps to Avoid Toner Pirates
1. Hang Up the Phone If you receive a phone call that seems suspicious, or you feel pressured to act fast, hang up the phone and call your supply vendor. The employees at your supply vendor will know of any new pricing taking place or any changes in the industry. The same applies to emails; contact your supply vendor right away.
2. Ask for Details Only Your Supply Vendor Would Know Your account number is a piece of information that only you and your supply vendor should know. Keep this number next to your phone. If anyone calls and states that they are affiliated with, or are your supply vendor, ask them to verify your account number. You may even want to ask for the date of your most recent order as additional verification.
3. Be Cautious of Data Mining Data mining is the act a toner pirate may use to collect small bits of information about your company to sound knowledgeable and trustworthy. It may be someone asking who you use as a supply vendor to purchase toner, or asking what model copiers or laser printers you use. Toner pirates can use this information to appear as though they know your account and the business you do with your supply vendor.