We don't sell copiers or printers.
We help you solve business communication problems.
They reason you buy or lease this office equipment is to improve communication – internally and with customers. You don't buy a copier or laser printer just because you want one. You need the equipment for a specific purpose.
We see companies make the same mistakes when it comes to their copiers and printers, “How do I find the cheapest copier” or “I think I need a copier so I'll just buy one.”
There are companies happy to sell you what you don't really need.
We live by our motto: Customer first. Always.
We work with our customers to get the right solution for their needs – some offices need a single, advanced copier; others need one large black and white printer and two smaller copiers.
Whatever the right mix of hardware and software is, we help you find it.
Read on if you want to understand more about how to buy a copier or printer. Ready to get started? Jump directly to our products by clicking one of the buttons below.
I want to learn more about . . .
The right copier, printer, and/or wide-format printer – combined with the right software solutions – will make your office a productive powerhouse.
Take a shortcut to select a cheap copier or the first one you find and you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
Before you purchase your next piece of office equipment, there are many things you need to think about.
LET'S TALK ABOUT SECURITY
COPIERS – WHAT THEY REALLY DELIVER
The right copier adds more time to your day. So does the right service partner. How?
- Matching equipment to the volume you print, copy, and/or scan ensures maximum productivity for employees AND fewer breakdowns from underuse or overuse.
- We fix any breakdowns in ONE visit – We have thousands of dollars of parts and equipment in EVERY service technicians vehicle. That allows us to make most repairs in a single visit – getting you back to full productivity ASAP.
- Proactive maintenance. If we see something that's about to break, we proactively repair it BEFORE it breaks.
- 3 in 30 reports. For ANY customer with 3 service calls in 30 days, you immediately become a priority as we work with you to identify the root of the problem.
COMMON COPIER BUYING MISTAKES
I think I need a new copier. I just want something cheap.
Copiers and printers come in all shapes and sizes. We give you guidance to getting the RIGHT equipment into your office. That way you meet your business goals without wasting money or losing time to unproductive equipment.
Here's something to think about: the least important decision you can make when buying office equipment is the equipment itself.
Here's what you say you care about:
Here's what you SHOULD care about
- Do you really need a copier? Do you actually need a printer or scanner instead?
- Does the machine have a high enough duty cycle to handle your volume
- How much does it cost to operate the device – toner, maintenance, lifespan
- How can it enhance my productivity – apps, workflow, paper automation
If you're ready to work with a copier dealer in Minneapolis/St. Paul (and throughout Minnesota and the Dakotas, click here for our locations) who will work with you to understand what you REALLY need, not just sell you what you think you need; it's time for you to get in touch with us.
JUST PRESS PRINT – WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST
If you don't want to own or lease your copiers, Coordinated's managed print services (MPS) could be perfect for you.
You pay a set fee for every print/copy. We take care of everything else – toner, maintenance, copier/printer repair. All you have to do is buy paper.