Benefits of partnering with a Managed IT provider:
- Predictable budgeting – no more unexpected expenses when a repair is necessary
- Access to expertise and infrastructure you may not be able to afford or manage on your own
- Your IT team can focus on strategic planning instead of time-consuming tasks like patching and checking data backup
- Improved security
Protecting your business from data breaches isn't optional.
Consider these facts:
- 55% of small businesses experienced a cyberattack
- Respondents spent, on average, $879,582 recovering from damaged or stolen IT assets after a data breach
- 44 customer records are stolen every second
What will you get in your essential IT outsourcing toolkit?
You'll receive five concise, informative eBooks that cover the essentials of what you need to know about managed networks, managed IT services, and outsourcing information technology.
Submit now and start learning:
- Small Business Networking. Networks help you stay competitive. Even simple networks make sharing information and resources easier, provide better security, and enable easy backup facilities for any small businesses.
- Managed IT Services – Eliminating Technology Pains for Small Businesses. For small businesses in today’s high-tech society, Information Technology (IT) has become a significant consideration. Implementing new technology is a challenging job for small business owners and can cause numerous difficulties in day-to-day operations. Many SMBs use managed IT services to get the most bang for their buck from their IT investment
- Outsourced IT – How SMBs Can Improve Effectiveness While Lowering Costs. The relationship between small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and Information Technology (IT) can often be described as a “love/hate” relationship. You absolutely rely on technology to help your business run efficiently, but IT is most likely not one of your core competencies – and just keeping your systems running can be a major undertaking that distracts you from business-building activities.
- Why You MUST protect Your Customer Data. Cybercriminals want your customer data. You must protect it. Thieves use both low and high-tech methods to steal critical business data and personal information. A comprehensive data protection plan isn't just about technology anymore – it should also include access limitations for employees, training, and the implementation of privacy policies for complete defense against all that's out there.
- Disaster Recovery. You'll learn how to minimize business disruptions and understand how important business continuity is for business success. What happens to your business if you lose access to your information? With disaster recovery and business continuity planning, you won't have to answer that question because continued access to your data is assured.
You can't afford to allow your business to pay more than you need to for IT – in either time spent focused on it or in dollars and cents.
After you read these eBooks, you'll have a thorough understanding of how outsourcing IT can benefit your business.
Get ahead of the competition, save time and money, improve your security, and get the most out of your IT investments.