Technical Account Manager – Managed Services
Our Technical Account Manager’s main purpose is to act as a consultant for the organizations that have partnered with our managed IT services offerings. This position requires a skillset that is both technical and human-oriented and is strengthened by your ability to both understand and explain the technological needs Coordinated and our clients have today and in the future.
If you are the kind of IT professional who enjoys analytical decision making, keeping up with the latest in technological offerings, leading teams, explaining technology to clients, guiding businesses in their technological growth, and building long term personal relationships, we have the perfect position for you.
This position will report directly to our Director of IT Services.
- Have in depth knowledge about the technologies in use by each assigned client.
- Develop, build, and cultivate long-term relationships with key management within your clients’ organizations
- Monitor client satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and education to clients regarding Coordinated best practices.
- Architect innovative solutions to meet client requirements and assist in change management.
- Manage client data in QBR (Quarterly Business Review) software and present information to clients during periodic meetings, in person and virtually
- Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities for additional Coordinated usage across organizational functions and processes.
- Interact with Coordinated’s Support team to receive information on the health of their assigned clients and to help direct support activities.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of Coordinated’s solutions.
- Drive revenue by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing Coordinated’s technology to existing clients and to drive new product and service offerings.
- Manage the Client technical proposal process and ensure that all technical information and recommendations addressing client requirements are accurate, properly defined, and detailed.
- Work with the client to establish a technology strategy.
- Work closely with peers in Service & Support to ensure that the Client’s requirements are fulfilled, and their expectations met.
- Act as an escalation point for the Services product fulfillment resources.
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts, set expectations, and negotiate priorities appropriately.
- Recognize and identify systemic issues and communicate recommendations for remediation to support team.
- Regularly meet with the Director of IT Services and others to strategize on immediate and long-term client needs.
- Participate in Project Management Process.
- Travel to client sites.
- Sound decision making, critical thinking and problem skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Expert organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers.
- Ability to develop, document, and communicate technology roadmap.
- The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill.
- Competitive & competitively aware. Proficient at explaining strengths & vulnerabilities.
- Willingness to travel periodically based on client and business need.
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years of progressively responsible IT Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous Managed Services experience
- Additional technical or industry certifications a plus.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BENEFITS
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Our mission is to make IT, Security, and Compliance easily available and affordable for local small and mid-sized businesses. Our IT services are engineered to mitigate security and compliance risk, reduce IT expenditures, and improve operating efficiencies.
Our company is in the business of providing first class customer service to our clients. Our service programs offers a complete line of managed services designed to provide affordable and proactive support. Our managed services program offers a complete line of hosted, managed and cloud-based services designed to provide affordable and proactive support while meeting the regulatory requirements required of our clients. Our services are designed to simplify IT management, help meet compliance requirements, reduce costs, streamline systems management and align IT strategy to match our client's business objectives.
We're seeking a talented, motivated and driven individual to help grow our team. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding growth-focused career then this position is for you!
Coordinated Business Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by U.S. law. Coordinated Business Systems Inc. makes reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities.