Field Service Technician
Coordinated Business Systems is leading the way in providing office technology solutions. As a result of our development and growth we are now leading the way in providing career solutions; jobs that are both exciting and rewarding.
After nearly 40 years, Coordinated Business Systems (CBS) has become a leading Information Management Company and provides local Minnesota and western Wisconsin companies with Total Office Services, including managed network services, managed print services, electronic document management and new emerging technology. CBS is a growing organization with a fun, professional, yet relaxed environment. CBS values growth for its employees. We have a good mix of tenure and newer employees which cultivates an exciting work environment.
We are looking for an entry-level Service Technician to join our Service Team. You will be responsible for fixing, setting-up, and troubleshooting office equipment (I.E copiers/printers) sold by Coordinated. As a Service Technician, you will be working with Coordinated’s customers in the field providing excellent customer service while troubleshooting their copies/printers. If you enjoy working with your hands, finding solutions to problems, and providing great customer service to clients, this would be a great position for you.
Ultimately due to the entry-level nature of this role, we will provide training to ensure you develop into a well-versed technician.
Come be a part of our friendly team at a company that values its employees!
- Efficiently manage established service territory
- Exercise good customer service skills
- Communicate professionally and effectively, keeping the customer informed on repair status
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems for corrective action
- Meet goals provided to you by the team leader and your manager
- Work well under no supervision as well as on a team
- Maintain inventory of parts as well as machine records, and other required records in an accurate and organized manner
- Keep a professional and business-like appearance
Attributes & Qualifications:
- Must be an entry-level individual searching to get your foot in the door
- Ability to communicate professionally to customers and provide superior customer service
- Will work well individually as well as on a team
- Have an interest in working with and troubleshooting technology
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid Driver’s License
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BENEFITS
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Our mission is to make IT, Security, and Compliance easily available and affordable for local small and mid-sized businesses. Our IT services are engineered to mitigate security and compliance risk, reduce IT expenditures, and improve operating efficiencies.
Our company is in the business of providing first class customer service to our clients. Our service programs offers a complete line of managed services designed to provide affordable and proactive support. Our managed services program offers a complete line of hosted, managed and cloud-based services designed to provide affordable and proactive support while meeting the regulatory requirements required of our clients. Our services are designed to simplify IT management, help meet compliance requirements, reduce costs, streamline systems management and align IT strategy to match our client's business objectives.
We're seeking a talented, motivated and driven individual to help grow our team. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding growth-focused career then this position is for you!
Coordinated Business Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by U.S. law. Coordinated Business Systems Inc. makes reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities.