Service Technician Supervisor
Do you feel stuck? Does your environment feel unstable? Is the company you are working for different than the company you originally went to work for? We are seeking one special person with experience as a printer or copier technician that has an interest in moving into a management role. Does that sound like you?
We are currently seeking a Service Technician Supervisor to join our team; this position will supervise up to five technicians as well as providing service to our customers.
After nearly 40 years, Coordinated Business Systems (CBS) has become a leading Information Management Company and provides local Minnesota and western Wisconsin companies with Total Office Services, including managed network services, managed print services, electronic document management and new emerging technology. CBS is a growing organization with a fun, professional, yet relaxed environment. CBS values growth for its employees. We have a good mix of tenure and newer employees which cultivates an exciting work environment.
Come be a part of our friendly team at a company that values its employees!
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
· Supervision of a team of technicians
· First contact for technical assistance of team members
· Resolving customer problems encountered by the team
· Coach the team in a variety of areas including training, technical issues and customer satisfaction.
· Periodic inspection of team members performance
· Periodically meet with team members to review performance and areas for improvement
· Perform performance reviews for team members
· Attend training and relay information to team
· May be required to provide territory support during heavy work loads, vacations and man power shortages
· Fill in for service manager when necessary
· Be involved in management meetings
· Lead monthly Technical meeting
· Ability to deal with upset or demanding customers
· Ability to lead a team
· Positive attitude
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Understanding the basic electronics
· Ability to teach others
· Ability to listen closely and follow instructions
· Desire to help others
· Strong communication skills
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BENEFITS
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Our mission is to make IT, Security, and Compliance easily available and affordable for local small and mid-sized businesses. Our IT services are engineered to mitigate security and compliance risk, reduce IT expenditures, and improve operating efficiencies.
Our company is in the business of providing first class customer service to our clients. Our service programs offers a complete line of managed services designed to provide affordable and proactive support. Our managed services program offers a complete line of hosted, managed and cloud-based services designed to provide affordable and proactive support while meeting the regulatory requirements required of our clients. Our services are designed to simplify IT management, help meet compliance requirements, reduce costs, streamline systems management and align IT strategy to match our client's business objectives.
We're seeking a talented, motivated and driven individual to help grow our team. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding growth-focused career then this position is for you!
Coordinated Business Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing employment opportunities for all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by U.S. law. Coordinated Business Systems Inc. makes reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities.